Pastoe Joost Selection Vision Boxes
Question concerning the product
The mitre joints and the gripless fronts of the Vision Boxes enable endless composition possibilities of lines, spaces, volumes and colours. The Vision collection was inspired by the U+N and the Birch collection. Both of these were designed in the 50's and 60's by Cees Braakman.
The Joost Selection bears its name because of the creative director of Pastoe: Joost. The selection features his favourite products in versions that include upcoming trends with modern combinations and colours.
|Designer||Karel Boonzaaijer, Pierre Mazairac|
Corpus: american walnut and oak (interior: oak)
Box height: 36cm
Box depth: 36cm
|Colour||anthracite, natural, black|
- Pastoe Joost Selection Landscape Sideboard9464€3,085.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Pastoe Joost Selection Frame Sideboard€3,145.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Pastoe A'dammer Sideboard€1,650.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Pastoe A'dammer Roll-fronted Cabinet | Height 221 cm€1,510.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Pastoe SM05 Chair€430.00Incl. 19% VAT*