Nomon Daro Wall Clock
Add to Wish List
Incl. 16% VAT
availability: 2-3 weeks
Spanish designer José Maria Reina creates impressive wall clocks for the modern living area. Daro is one of his latest designs for Nomon. Two elegant walnut hands are held by a delicate frame of polished brass, which serves as a suspension and limitation. Stripped down to the bare essentials Daro radiates lightness and elegance. The minimalist clock is equipped with a high-quality quartz movement, which reliably sets the pace.
The Nomon Daro wall clock combines polished brass with walnut hands. All Nomon watches are handmade.
|Designer||José María Reina|
Material: brass, polished
Wall anchor: walnut, solid
Hands: walnut, solid
Movement: Quartz UTS (Germany)
|Material||brass, walnut solid|
|Size (h x Ø) in cm||180 x Ø 70|
|Dimensions in cm||Höhe: 180 x Durchmesser: Ø 70 x Tiefe: 8|
We found other products you might like!
- Nomon Rodón Wall ClockAs low as €294.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Nomon Pendulo ClockAs low as €649.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Nomon Mixto Wall ClockAs low as €458.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Nomon Look Wall Clock€788.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Nomon Bilbao Wall ClockAs low as €776.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Nomon Axioma L Wall ClockAs low as €425.00Incl. 16% VAT*