New Works Crowd Moira Mesh Candleholder
Add to Wish List
Incl. 19% VAT
availability: 2-3 weeks
The New Works Crowd candleholders combine rough and refined, hard and soft textures and materials. Their functional and sculptural character turns them into miniature art installations. Experimenting with concrete, wood, aluminium and copper, David Taylor has conceived much more than just simple candleholders. These material experiments are the ultimate meeting ground of design and art.
The Crowd Moira Mesh candleholder by New Works has a base made of a brass mesh, which is combined with a concrete element to hold the candle. The Crowd collection consists of two more candleholders - Rough Billy and Tall Stuart. We offer both in our shop as well.
|Product Group||Candle Holders|
|Size (h x Ø) in cm||12 x Ø 7|
Moira Mesh: concrete and brass base, H12 x Ø 70 cm
Rough Billy: concrete and copper base, H9 x Ø 10 cm
Tall Stuart: concrete and wood base with copper element, H17 x Ø 9 cm
Candles are not included.
|Colour||gold, grey, brass, natural|
We found other products you might like!
- New Works Crowd Tall Stuart Candleholder€51.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- New Works Crowd Rough Billy Candleholder€45.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Klong Gloria Candle Holder | BrassAs low as €107.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- New Works Pi-No-Pi-No VaseAs low as €98.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- New Works Karl-Johan Table LampAs low as €198.00Incl. 19% VAT*