Lee Brooms Square Decanterlight Pendant Lamp
Question concerning the product
The Lee Broom Bell Decanterlights, each made from lead hand cut crystal, are designed to glow in clusters creating a majestic and sensual centrepiece where ever they hang.
The original Decanterlight collection was released in May 2010 using vintage decanters sourced from flea markets, following the launch of Lee Broom’s bar and restaurant design Coquine in London which won Elle Decoration UK’s British Design Awards for Best Interior. Due to the rarity of the vintage decanters caused by the success of the Decanterlight range, Lee Broom released a new Decanterlight collection with their own design of cuts. Each Decanterlight is hand crafted and hand cut lead crystal and each shade shape will be consistent in size, outline and glass cut pattern which is inspired by the vintage collection.
The Lee Broom Square Decanterlight pendant lamp with the 'classic' cut is made from brushed brass plated steel and lead crystal.
|Material||glass, brass, metal, steel|
|Colour||gold, brass, transparent|
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||16 x 10 x 10|
|Energy efficiency classes of the light||A++ to E (A++ is the highest efficiency and E is the lowest efficiency)|
|Energy efficiency class of the bulb||LED (A+) or Halogen (E)|
|Bulb||E27, 4,5W, LED, CRI 80 - included|
|Ceiling rose||H3 x Ø12 cm, steel, plated with brushed brass|
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb€199.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Wall Lamp€333.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Pendant Lamp€333.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Table Lamp€409.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Ceiling Lamp€333.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Pendant Lamp | Set of 3€1,124.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Lee Broom Crystal Bulb Pendant Lamp | Set of 5€1,802.00Incl. 19% VAT*