Gubi Bestlite BL3 M Floor Lamp
Bestlite has been in continuous production since 1930. Winston Churchill is numbered amongst its many famous users. The Bestlite design was conceived by Robert Dudley Best who was highly influenced by the Bauhaus.
Bauhaus was a school in Germany that merged practical crafts with the fine arts and became famous for the design concept that it publicized and taught. Bauhaus had a profound influence upon subsequent developments in art, architecture, graphic design, interior design and industrial design and Bauhaus style became one of the most influential forces behind Modernist architecture and modern design.
|Product Group||Floor Lamps|
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||113/152 x 28 x 28|
|Dimensions shade in cm||Ø 21|
The stand of the lamp is made of brass and the shade and base are powder coated metal.
Height of the floor lamp is adjustable.
|Colour||brass, black, white|
|Energy efficiency classes of the light||A++ to E (A++ is the highest efficiency and E is the lowest efficiency)|
|Bulb||Socket E14, max. 30 W halogen (not included)|
- Gubi Bestlite BL9 L pendant lampAs low as €496.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Gubi Bestlite BL10 wall lampAs low as €671.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Gubi Bestlite BL6 wall lampAs low as €535.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Gubi Bestlite BL3 S Floor LampAs low as €847.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Gubi Bestlite BL2 table lampAs low as €554.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Gubi Bestlite BL1 Brass table lampAs low as €671.00Incl. 16% VAT*