Without question, the Original George Nelson Bubble Lamp® Crisscross Ball Pendant is a tried-and-true standard of the modern vocabulary. George Nelson designed the first lamps in 1947. These lamps with their simple sculptural shapes are constructed of an innovative taut plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. Nelson's unique design and ingenious use of materials prove to eliminate glare and provide an abundant, yet diffused light. A quality which alone is unique to this material.
The George Nelson Bubble Lamp® collection is featured in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The George Nelson Bubble Lamp Ball Criss Cross Pendant is available in two sizes.
Steel frame with polymer covering.
|Material||stainless steel, plastics|
|Color Note||Please note that the colors may be different on your display device from the original colors.|
|Weight in kg||3-5|
|Size (h x Ø) in cm||small: 30 x 32 // medium: 40 x 49|
|Energy efficiency classes of the light||A++ to E (A++ is the highest efficiency and E is the lowest efficiency)|
|Bulb||socket: E27 , max. 60W (not included)|
|Cable||180 cm (white)|
|Ceiling rose||The lamps also include a brushed nickel ceiling plate that measures 13 cm|
We found other products you might like!
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Saucer Criss Cross PendantAs low as €649.00*
€519.20availability: 3 left in stock
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Ball PendantAs low as €594.00*
€504.90availability: 3 left in stock
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Saucer PendantAs low as €695.00*availability: 4 left in stock
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Pear Criss Cross PendantAs low as €718.00*
€574.40availability: 6 left in stock
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Saucer Sconce€799.00*availability: 3-4 weeks
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Ball Sconce€799.00*availability: 3-4 weeks
- George Nelson Bubble Lamp Propeller Pendant€757.00*
€605.60availability: 4 left in stock