Nils Holger Moormann
Nils Holger MoormannBehind the name Morrmann hides a company whose good reputation precedes it. It has been well-known since the 1980s for designer furniture that was developed by the company's founder and whom the company was named after, Nils Holger Morrmann himself. For the most part, the company concentrates on wood furniture in a minimalist style: The company likes to play with form and material contrasts, and then frequently steel is used for this. In spite of the high aesthetic demand, at Morrmann the functionality of design furniture is in the foreground.
- Moormann Klopstock 220 TableAs low as €1,585.00*availability: 3-4 weeks
- Moormann Klopstock 190 TableAs low as €1,488.00*availability: 3-4 weeks
- Moormann Klopstock 160 tableAs low as €1,389.00*availability: 3-4 weeks
- Moormann Pin CoatAs low as €184.00*availability: 3-4 weeks
- Moormann Hut abAs low as €355.00*availability: 3-4 weeks