Knoll InternationalKnoll International, founded in the late 1930s by Hans and Florence Knoll, is recognised worldwide as a leader in the creation of excellent designer products. The Museum of Modern Art in New York City alone exhibits 30 products by Knoll International. Their most well-known products include the Barcelona series, MR and Brno by Mies van der Rohe, as well as the Wassily chair by Marcel Breuer, all produced in accordance to the strictest design specifications.
- Knoll International Barcelona Classic ChairAs low as €6,948.00*availability: 2-3 weeks
- Knoll International Barcelona Relax ChairAs low as €6,124.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Knoll International Bertoia Chair Anniversary EditionAs low as €312.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Knoll International Saarinen Tulip ArmchairAs low as €1,994.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Knoll Spark ChairAs low as €307.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Knoll Saarinen Tulip Chair€1,612.00*availability: 2-3 weeks