ArtekIn 1935, when the brand Artek was founded by Alvar and Aino Aalto, Maire Gullichsen and Nils-Gustav Hahl, the business concept was "to sell furniture and to promote a modern culture of living through exhibitions and other educational means." The modern culture of living is still influenced by Artek, and this Finnish company is one of the most innovative design institutions worldwide. The concept of "standard and system" makes the furniture product range versatile, and it also makes it possible to design individual projects. Artek furniture can be placed in different types of spaces, from public spaces in buildings to museums, schools, hotels, and even offices.
- Artek Domus chairAs low as €678.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Artek Mademoiselle rocking chair€1,389.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Artek Pirkka chair€625.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Artek 60 stoolAs low as €211.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Artek Pirkka stool€565.00*availability: 6-8 weeks
- Artek Pirkka bench€846.00*availability: 6-8 weeks