Desalto Element Dining Table
The Element collection by Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka was developed while he was experimenting with crystal growth. He translated the grown shapes into funiture, with the centre piece always being an inclined metal prism, which is, seemingly without any effort, carrying the table top.
The demountable Desalto Element dining table is available in three table top sizes.. The base and the table leg are made of steel and the table top is made of easy to clean MDF material. The size of the base depends on the size of the tabletop.
|Product Group||Dining Tables|
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||72 x 148 / 200 / 240 x 148 / 99 / 99|
Base: steel, lacquered black
Top: MDF, lacquered black
We found other products you might like!
- Desalto Helsinki 35 Home Ceramic TableAs low as €2,367.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Desalto Element Double Dining Table€7,923.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Desalto Element ConsoleAs low as €1,300.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Desalto Element Side TableAs low as €838.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Desalto Icaro 015 DeskAs low as €2,592.00Incl. 16% VAT*