DCW Lampe Gras N°302 Double Ceiling Lamp
In 1921, Bernard Albin Grass designed a series of lamps for the use in offices and in industrial environments. The Gras-lamp, as it was subsequently called, was astounding in its simple, robust and very ergonomic design: there are neither screws nor welded joints in the basic form. Early on, Le Corbusier was seduced by the modern design and user-friendliness of the lamps and became one of Bernard-Albin Grass' most enthusiastic supporters, using the lamps in his own offices.
The Gras N°302 Double was designed as a ceiling lamp and is made of steel.
|Product Group||Ceiling Lamps|
|Manufacturer||DCW éditions PARIS|
|Dimensions in cm||long arm: 57,4 cm to 88,4 cm; rod: 20 cm (max. length with shade: 123,6 cm)|
|Details||Please be aware that the shades made of raw copper and brass are developing a natural decorative patina over time.|
|Colour||blue, yellow, copper, red, black, white|
|Bulb||2 x E27, max. 15 W - bulb not included|
|Energy efficiency classes of the light||A++ to F (A++ is the highest efficiency and F is the lowest efficiency)|
|Ceiling rose||H 16 x B 11 cm|
- DCW Lampe Gras N°411 Double Floor LampAs low as €1,046.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- DCW Lampe Gras N°303 Double Wall LampAs low as €595.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- DCW Lampe Gras N°213 Double Wall LampAs low as €702.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- DCW Lampe Gras N°204 Double Wall LampAs low as €534.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- DCW Lampe Gras N°302 Ceiling LampAs low as €451.00Incl. 19% VAT*