Valerie Objects Hidden Vase | Dark Green
The Hidden vase by valerie_objects is a product of what was originally a research project by Spanish magazine 'The Plant': Designer Chris Kabel' wanted to create a vase that emphasises the beauty of flowers by disappearing behind the bouquet it is supposed to display.His idea is to place the flowers around a water container, rather than to put them inside. By arranging them in such a way the designer evokes the illusion that each stem is growing directly from the base. A slender frame keeps the bouquet gently in place.
The Hidden vase by valerie_objects brings together stoneware, glass and stainless stell. It is available in five different colours and two different heights - a small frame for a wider bouquet / a large frame for a higher bouquet. The glass and the stoneware plate always come in the same colour.
Please note that the dark green version is only available in the large size.
|Product Group||Vases & Bowls|
|Material||stainless steel, glass, stone ware|
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||large: 36,9 x Ø 28,8 (top) x Ø 25 (bottom)|
- Fritz Hansen Large Candleholder€186.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Fritz Hansen Ikebana VaseAs low as €100.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- Fritz Hansen Single CandleholderAs low as €71.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- AYTM Grasil Candle HolderAs low as €158.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- AYTM Gutta Jewelry Box With MirrorAs low as €39.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- AYTM Torus VaseAs low as €54.00Incl. 19% VAT*