Opinion Ciatti Ptolomeo Vino Wine Rack
The Opinion Ciatti Ptolomeo Vino wine rack is a continuation of the Original Ptolomeo bookshelf which became an icon of modern design soon after its release.
Its slender and unintrusive design creates the illusion of the wine bottles floating in the air, making them the main protagonists while their labels become a strongly decorative feature. This essential piece of furniture lends itself perfectly for private living spaces, as well as for sales floors due to its functional and contemporary design - it feels at home wherever wine is more than just a passion.
The Ptolomeo Vino wine rack by Opinion Ciatti is made from matt black, brown (Corten) or glossy white lacquered metal or mirror-polished stainless steel. You have the choice between different sizes and colours / colour combinations.
The shelf holds up to 16 or 22 bottles depending on the size. The shelves are suitable for different types of wine bottles. Each shelf is equipped with functional washable non-slip elastic bands.
This free-standing bottle holder is also available as a wall-mounted version - which is available in our shop as well.
|Product Group||Bar & Wine|
|Year||2010 - 2018|
|Material||stainless steel, metal|
|Colour||brown, black, silver, steel, white|
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||155 x 40 x 40 | 213 x 40 x 40|
- Opinion Ciatti Original Ptolomeo books columnAs low as €468.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Opinion Ciatti Ptolomeo Luce BookshelfAs low as €721.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Opinion Ciatti Ptolomeo Vino Wall-Mounted Wine RackAs low as €409.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Opinion Ciatti ILtavolo Table 220 x 90 cmAs low as €2,796.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Opinion Ciatti Lalampada Floor LampAs low as €1,413.00Incl. 16% VAT*