Cassina LC16 Desk + Shelf
The LC16 desk + shelf, produced by Cassina, was designed by Le Corbusier, one of the most influential achitects of the 20th century. Now Cassina reinterprets this landmark of design history, which was originally developed for the Unités d’Habitation project. This project focused mainly on the harmonic collaboration between personal and shared living spaces.
The Cassina LC16 desk + shelf is made of solid natural stained oak. You can choose between a 2- and 3-module variant. Furthermore you have the choice whether the desk should be connected left or right of the module.
2 modules: 1 module with 1 shelf board, 1 module with 2 shelf bords
|Product Group||Desks & Bureaus|
Modules and desk made of solid oak, natural matte stained
2 Modules: H72 x W140 x D27
Desk: H72 x W53 x D70
- Cassina LC17 Portemanteau Coat Rack€1,218.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Cassina LC15 TableAs low as €4,147.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Cassina 527 Mexique TableAs low as €2,401.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Cassina Zig Zag ChairAs low as €1,287.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Punt Ernest Desk | Oak€1,526.00Incl. 16% VAT*
- Zeitraum Low Atelier SideboardAs low as €4,165.00Incl. 16% VAT*