The Cassina Deadline mirror collection is an assortment of little artworks, which play with light, shapes and colours. The fascinating effects are achieved with the two layers of glass in conjunction with a reflective lacquer, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities that create unique reflections depending on your point of view and the incidence of light.
The Deadline '200 Lines Of Realism' mirror by Cassina consists of two glass panes with a 12 mm gap and a wooden ash frame. The frame is available in natural ash and black stained.
The glass panes have silver (reflective) stripes on the front which are slightly shifted on each layer. The backside of the stripes is lacquered in red, which is reflected by the pane on the back, creating fascinating graphical effects, which change depending on the angle you look at them.
|shipping type||freight forwarding|
|Dimensions in cm||H100 x W100|
|Material||ash, glass, wood|
|Colour||natural, red, black, silver, transparent|
We found other products you might like!
- Cassina Deadline Who's Afraid Of Red SpiegelAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline Shredded A3 MirrorAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 1 left in stock
- Cassina Deadline Daydream Mirror€1,320.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline 60 Crossing Paths MirrorAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline Eternal Sun MirrorAs low as €1,719.00*availability: 10-12 weeks