Add to Wish List
availability: 10-12 weeks
The Cassina Deadline mirror collection is an assortment of little artworks, which play with light, shapes and colours. The fascinating effects are achieved with the two layers of glass in conjunction with a reflective lacquer, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities that create unique reflections depending on your point of view and the incidence of light.
The Deadline 'Daydream' mirror by Cassina consists of two glass panes with a 12 mm gap and a wooden natural ash frame.
The fore glass pane is silver (reflective) lacquered. The glass pane in the back has a cloud picture. Together they create the illusion as if you look at an open window. This fascinating graphical effect changes slightly depending on the angle you look at it.
|Dimensions in cm||H70 x W50|
|Material||ash, glass, wood|
|Colour||blue, natural, black, silver|
We found other products you might like!
- Cassina Deadline Eternal Sun MirrorAs low as €1,719.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline 200 Lines Of Realism MirrorAs low as €1,719.00*availability: 1 left in stock
- Cassina Deadline Who's Afraid Of Red SpiegelAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline Shredded A3 MirrorAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 1 left in stock
- Cassina Deadline 60 Crossing Paths MirrorAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 10-12 weeks