The Cassina Deadline mirror collection is an assortment of little artworks, which play with light, shapes and colours. The fascinating effects are achieved with the two layers of glass in conjunction with a reflective lacquer, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities that create unique reflections depending on your point of view and the incidence of light.
The Deadline '60 Crossing Paths' mirror by Cassina consists of two glass panes with a 12 mm gap and a wooden ash frame. The frame is available in natural ash and black stained.
The glass panes have silver (reflective) stripes on the front which create a cross pattern. The backside of the stripes is lacquered in red, which is reflected by the pane on the back, creating fascinating graphical effects, which change depending on the angle you look at them.
|shipping type||freight forwarding|
|Dimensions in cm||H70 x W50|
|Material||ash, glass, wood|
|Colour||natural, red, black, silver, transparent|
We found other products you might like!
- Cassina Deadline Shredded A3 MirrorAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 1 left in stock
- Cassina Deadline Daydream Mirror€1,320.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline Eternal Sun MirrorAs low as €1,719.00*availability: 10-12 weeks
- Cassina Deadline 200 Lines Of Realism MirrorAs low as €1,719.00*availability: 1 left in stock
- Cassina Deadline Who's Afraid Of Red SpiegelAs low as €1,190.00*availability: 10-12 weeks