boqa Acapulco Lounge Chair Outdoor
Question concerning the product
In the 1950's Acapulco was the hot spot for the jet set. Hollywood beautys loved the mexican bathing resort just as much as writers and musicians. That was the time when the Acapulco lounge chair was invented. Who the inventor was? Nobody can tell for certain. But it is a fact, that the chair has soon become an icon.
The french brand boqa is the european manufacturer of the original design. Each boqa Acapulco chair is made by hand in the inhouse workshop in France. On hot summer days Acapulco's friendly, organic form offers relaxation while the open structure provides soothing ventilation.
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||97 x 78 x 86|
|Seat height in cm||39|
|Seat depth in cm||86|
Steel frame: Epoxy black; stainless
Meshwork: High resistant PVC, UV-resistant, 100 % recyclable
Suitable for indoor- and outdoor-use.
Manufactured in France.
|Material||PVC flooring, steel|
|Care instructions||Clean with a soft cloth and warm water.|
- boqa Mazunte Armchair Outdoor€259.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- boqa Mazunte Chair Outdoor€219.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- boqa Zipolite Side Table Outdoor€229.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- boqa Huatulco Lounge Chair Outdoor€289.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- boqa Huatulco Lounge Chair Leather€489.00Incl. 19% VAT*
- boqa Acapulco Hanging Lounger Outdoor€369.00Incl. 19% VAT*