The original Type 1227 table lamp, launched in 1935, is considered the archetype of all Anglepoise luminaires. Designed by George Carwardine, the table lamp is a timeless classic that is recognised all over the world. With its elegant features and unique constant spring technology, the 1227 table lamp offers perfect balance and ultimate flexibility.
The Anglepoise 1227 desk lamp comprises of an aluminium shade, aluminium arms, chrome plated fittings and a cast iron base with steel cover. You have the choice between various colours.
All Anglepoise lamps purchased after 20/01/20 and registered at Anglepoise.com within 6 months carry a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee.
Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
Please note: the chrome version comes with a black-and-white cord.
|Colour||chrome, creme, grey, black|
|Color Note||Please note that the colors may be different on your display device from the original colors.|
|Weight in kg||3|
|Size (h x w x d) in cm||49 x 44 x 15|
|Dimensions in cm||from base to shade max. height 90 cm, max. width 72 cm|
|Dimensions shade in cm||H 16 x Ø 14|
|Dimensions stand in cm||Ø 15|
|Energy efficiency classes of the light||A+ to E (A++ is the highest efficiency and E is the lowest efficiency)|
|Energy efficiency class of the bulb||LED (A+) or Halogen (E)|
|Bulb||6W, LED, E27 - included|
|Dimmer||dimmable with extra hardware|
- Anglepoise Original 1227 Giant Floor LampAs low as €3,999.00*availability: 8-10 weeks
- Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk LampAs low as €244.00*availability: 3 left in stock
- Anglepoise Original 1227 Brass Table Lamp | Black€349.00*availability: 1 left in stock
- Anglepoise Original 1227 Mini Desk LampAs low as €244.00*availability: 9 left in stock
- Anglepoise + Margaret Howell Type 75 Desk LampAs low as €284.00*availability: 1 left in stock